Friday, February 27, 2009

FINALLY BIG J'S...

The long awaited day has finally come. Big J's reopened their doors from the fire at the beginning of October. It has been a long process of rebuilding, everything had to be completely gutted and redone. It turned out really nice and my parents worked really hard to get it back up. Here are some pictures of what it looks like now. I took all the pictures for decorations and of the food for the menu boards and combo meals. It was a lot of fun figuring out my studio lights and photoshop. I am getting pretty good at it now! We opened on a Tuesday and it has been crazy busy- rodeo busy everyday since. I only worked in the store on Wednesday night, but my parents are back at it 12 hours a day every day. I think I have eaten there everyday it has been open and plus the whole week before we opened, I guess it is just in my blood and I have missed it!
The pictures hanging in the hall.
Jack
Hank
Wyatt (My sister Chelsie's)
Sawyer (also Chelsie's)




Jack helping out by sweeping the floor- he is clocked in and isn't cheap labor...
He found the microphone and loved to talk and sing into it.
Pa and all his boys.

Check out his shiner- this is just after he pulled the ladder over to the ice cream chest to scoop his own ice cream and fell off and hit his eye on the corner. I caught him half way down so it could have been a lot worse.

2 comments:

Trev & Hayden said...

Your pics look great Amanda!! All of the boys are ADORABLE!! You are quite talented!! I'm glad to hear Big Js is back up and running. A lot of people have missed it!! :)

John and Penny said...

So adorable pics of the boys! So glad you saved Jack from a worse black eye! I miss your boys. They really are pretty dang cute! The pics look great for Big J's. Can't wait to wee them in real life! Tell Jack Naunie says hi and give him a kiss too! Hank too!