Today was the big day of the 4 month check up and shots for Hank. Here are his stats:
15 pounds 9.5 ounces/ 75th percentile
25 inches long/ 55th percentile
He gained 3 pounds and 3 inches from his two month visit. He gets to start rice cereal so stay posted for this big event! He has been going to the physical therapist for tortocolis which is one of his neck muscles needs to be stretched out because he prefers to look to the right a lot more and has a flat spot on the right side of the back of his head. They said it probably happened in the womb when he ran out of room to grow and got used to keeping his head turned to one side. He is getting better though at looking to the left.
Hank is such a smiley baby. He almost crawls out of his skin smiling and cooing. He is starting to find his voice and cooing a lot. He still doesn't sleep through the night but makes it worth it because when I go to get him out of his crib every two to three hours at night he gives me a huge gummy grin and kicks his legs like he is so excited to see me. He just watches Jack and is so entertained by him. We are having so much fun with him and love him so much!
Friday, February 27, 2009
Big Boy!
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
9:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
He is a big boy...he weighs more than my 9 month old little girl!! Funny. He is very cute. Actually, I think Jack and Hank look exactly alike from looking at pictures.
Hey Mandi! I am glad you found my blog. I had to do a little hunting to get to yours. I hope you don't mind that I added you to my friend list. Your boys are SO FREAKING CUTE!
Later
My little Emree is the same way. She doesn't sleep through the night either. I can't ever get mad about it because she is always grinning and so excited to see me when I get her out of her crib. I think Hank looks just like Jack, sooo cute!
I can see now that Hank has torticollis. He tilts his head the same way that Erin did/does. OH MY GOSH... so you've probably spent the past 6 months of your life stretching (or thinking that you should be stretching) Hanks neck. When Erin was 6 months old she almost "graduated" from PT, but then at the last and final visit the PT said she looked worse. 2 visits later they decided to send her to a facial specialist to be evaluated for a helmet. Here we are $1800 later. I am sure you can relate. Anyway, hang in there and keep up the stretching exercises. Maybe you'll do better than I did and avoid the dreaded helmet!
Post a Comment