Friday, February 27, 2009

Eight is the word...

Eight is Enough
8 Item Tag...I'm joining the TagEd - You're it now! Here are the rules: 1) Post rules on your blog 2) Answer the six '8' items 3) Let each person know by leaving them a comment.

8 favorite TV shows:
1. scrubs
2. american idol
3. office
4. Boston Legal
5.
6.
7.
8.
We don't even have the free TV hooked up at our house so I just watch these shows at my parents, I really don't even know any others, this is just what they record. I'm lame I know.

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. woke up- this is an accomplishment in and of itself with two little boys who DON'T sleep...
2. bathed boys and got ready myself- another BIG accomplishment for me.
3. Did my office work and deposits for Big J's.
4. Taught 23 kindergartners about the letter Z.
5. Fed Hank and doctored Jack from peuking and diarhea.
6. Ate at Big J's- YEA! Finally open!
7. Went to a pointless Kindergarten parent meeting.
8. Laundry

Wow! doing that list made me realize how uneventful and lame I really am...

8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Spring Break- only 27 days but who's counting right?
2. Summer
3. Running outside to rid my baby fatso!
4. Cort coming home from work tonight.
5. Saturday to do whatever I want.
6. Running a half marathon in August
7. Scotty coming home from his mish
8. Jack feeling better- peuk and diarhea is NO fun for him or me!

8 Favorite restaurants:
1. Big J's/Pizza Villa- will I ever get sick of it? Maybe it is just cuz I don't have to cook?
2. Cheesecake Factory
3. Cafe Rio
4. LeNonne- Italian in Logan yummy!
5. Ma and Pa restaurants
6. chilis
7. steakhouses
8. Like Chelsie says- "Anywhere that I don't have to cook"

8 Things on my wish list:
1.To have my blurb 2008 book done
2. Have my scrapbooks all done- or even started would be nice
3. More time to play with my kids and do Mom things
4. Be more organized and clean
5. Have a house on our Glendale property- will it ever happen?
6. Get our jeep sold and pay off all our debt
7. Jack to be potty trained
8. Hank and Jack to both sleep through the night, JUST ONCE!!!

No comments: