Saturday, April 10, 2010

Baby Animal Days

We love baby animal days at American Heritage Center! This year there were even baby bears! Jack was so excited to see them- his favorite animal to act like is a bear. He really wanted to buy one and take it home to our petting zoo and didn't get why he couldn't have a bear as a pet.


They had fun on the train.

The petting zoo was fun but Jack and Hank have about all the animals at home that were there! I had a little scare with Jack at the petting zoo because I thought he was with Chelsie and Sawyer and we got separated. A few minutes later I found Chels and Sawyer, but no Jack. He was nowhere to be found! I almost started to panic while we all split up searching everywhere for him. Luckily Shannon ran back to the train and saw an information booth so ran to it where Jack was just sitting eating a bunch of candy. He had started walking back to the train and someone found him and brought him to the booth. That might be the worst feeling in the world as a mom! Jack didn't really mind though, he just kept asking if he could go back to the booth to get more candy!

These baby ducks were so cute! This is one animal Jack doesn't already have. He has been asking me if he could have one ever since we got home but birds kind of FREAK me out!

I'm really surprised they didn't all squish the duck to death! We don't take turns very well...


Thanks mom for the fun baby animals day!

No comments: