Sunday, April 11, 2010

Mountain Biking in Moab

I invited myself to the "guys weekend" much to Nate's dismay (he just doesn't like competition). I just couldn't stay home not knowing if it would be my only chance to go this year. So I crashed their party (well I guess I made Cort's party better). My Mother in law was nice enough to take our kids for the weekend. We rode Slickrock on Friday and Porcupine on Saturday.
Cort and I at one of our favorite places on earth!


Kyle was awesome at downhill riding!


Single Scotty... any takers???

Bob and Scott prefer to walk their bikes on the trails.


Surprisingly we didn't have any Chinese people stop my dad to take his picture and talk about what a good looking guy he is this year. What a stud!

Porcupine is such an awesome ride on a full suspension bike. Cort riding down some pretty steep boulder drops.

But Cort won the award for the most crashes! He got pretty broken up a few times, and his bike is pretty much broken to pieces too.


Tough Nate...

Moab is so beautiful. We had to stop a few times to have a photo opportunity.

Can we go anywhere without these guys wanting a shirtless photo together?

My dad, Scotty, Nate, Kyle, Cort, and me!

Good times! Thanks for letting me tag along on your guys weekend it was a blast!

3 comments:

Cathie said...

That is AWESOME! It makes me want to go to Moab...I would never ride down the rocks Kyle was riding down though. What fun! Good job staying up with the guys Mandy!

Michelle W. Nate said...

I love Moab, but I'm one of those that most bikers hate. I have a motor that I straddle. We usually take the 4 wheeler. You guys all look amazing and how much fun that your family likes to do things like this together!

Chris, Chantelle, Katie, Lauren, & Brooklyn said...

Amanda! Wow, that looks like so much fun! Good for you for showing those boys. :) LOL So fun to keep up on each other's life's/families this way. Hope to see you guys soon!