Now that we live in the "country" we have wanted to get the boys their own puppy. Max our chocolate lab is really good with them but we got her when we were first married and she is more our dog and is getting kind of old. So we surprised Jack for his birthday which isn't for another month with a chocolate cocker spaniel. He was so excited when we pulled up and he saw the puppies on the grass and we told him to go choose one. 
Jack bringing his new puppy home. We conned him into naming the puppy Sam and that is what we called him for a few days but Jack was having a hard time remembering his name so we let him change it and of course he changed it to Scooby Doo- his favorite cartoon recently.
Jack was so excited to give the puppy a bath and carried it around with him EVERYWHERE!
It was so cold outside still when we got Scooby so he stayed inside until it warmed up, and as soon as it warmed up a little he was right out into the garage. I guess we aren't very good puppy trainers because we could not potty train him and I was so sick of cleaning the floors. The first weeks I kept asking myself WHY WOULD I GET A PUPPY??? The whining, chewing, pooping, and peeing. I was about to go crazy but then I would see the boys on the couch holding Scooby or Jack cuddling with him and telling me "my puppy is so cute" or telling Scooby "you are my new best friend". 
And now that Scooby lives outside and Maxamillia tolerates him a little more Scooby is such a good dog and Jack and Hank absolutely love him!
Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Scooby Doo
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
12:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment