I finally got my OWN horse! Her name is Sally. Cort saddled her up for me and we went around the hills by our house on a fun little ride. 

You know what they say that opposites attract. This was the case with Cort and I. We were totally opposites growing up-at least with our interests. All he knew was horses and rodeos. I have rode horses a few times growing up but never owned one and only would go to the Famous Preston Night Rodeo every year because that is just what you do living in Preston. I grew up with sports. Basketball, volleyball, softball, track, mountain biking, hiking, and watching my brother play football. It has been so much fun over the almost 8 years we have been together to teach and learn from each other. While we were dating I was really concerned that Cort didn't know how to shoot a basketball, or throw a football. I had to teach him and he actually got a lot better. I love to go to rodeos and love the farm living style we now have. We like to do so many things together and love that we can share our hobbies with each other and with our kids. We have had so much fun doing all these things together and we both enjoy each others worlds which also makes us very busy having fun with all our hobbies we have acquired!
Monday, March 1, 2010
Sally
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
1:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment