Are you singing the family night song now?
One of our favorite nights is Monday night. Cort and I take turns teaching FHE and it is amazing to me how much Jack remembers and learns. I had to give a talk on FHE a while ago and we have been pretty good at doing it. I always had FHE growing up and we think it is so important to teach our kids the gospel in our home.
For family night we dressed the boys up as missionaries complete with Elder Jones nametags and Book of Mormons. We talked about some friends and family that are on missions and wrote them letters. We also talked about saving their money so they could go on missions some day. It seems like a long ways away for Jack and Hank to go on missions, but then I think about how fast the past three years have gone that Jack has been here and it will be here before we know it. It is never too soon to start talking to your kids about missions- haha that commercial can be used for a lot of things!
And one of Jack's favorite things to do as a family is to play duck duck goose and put a puzzle together. He is getting really good at doing puzzles by himself. I love to see his wheels turning and trying to figure things out.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Hey Everybody it's Family Night
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
1:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment