Saturday, March 20, 2010

Girls Weekend!

Every year we try to have a girls weekend and go shopping and to the scrapbook expo in Salt Lake. Even though none of us really scrapbook it is still fun. We had a blast and laughed our heads off all day and night.
We learned how to make a bumble watch-at the scrapbook expo- see we really don't scrabook...

About 11:00 at night we all started getting a little silly, maybe because we had been walking around all day and sitting at our scrapbook table looking at all our scrapbook stuff which we don't really use. So we decided to play "Truth, dare, double dare, promise to repeat, or star." We were laughing our heads off and were probably a little delirious.
Chelsie had to go around to five tables and offer people some of her popcorn.

My mom had to go to the Cold Stone booth and see if she could get them to sell her an an ice cream that normally cost four dollars but she only had two dollars.

I don't have a picture of Shannon because we were all laughing too hard to take one, but she had to go up to a random stranger and give her a hug and say "Aunt Jill, I haven't seen you for so long!" Shannon is really good at doing these sort of things so she did it so seriously and the girl was SO confused!
I have a picture of my dare, but will spare you because I had to go to the announcer booth in the middle of the expo dance for 30 seconds and beg to win a prize. Yeah- we are all dorks and all related!

The next day we went shopping and just did "whatever we wanted" We had such a blast and I look forward to next year already!

7 comments:

Alexis said...

Wish the johnson girls could have joined you at the expo this year! Those were so fun! You guys are all so hilarious to do all that stuff! Your boys are so so cute and I am so jealous that you live in the country! That is my dream... we'll see if it happens. :( Next time I'm around I MUST come and see that little Scooby!

This Idaho Girl said...

Jealous. You guys have so much fun together!

K'Lyn said...

I would have loved to have been there.

Leah Miller said...

That is hilarious...especially your mom at ColdStone!

The Foster's said...

I'm with the others...so jealous! Love that you, sisters & mama all get along so well and have the best times together. In my next life I'm coming back as an Egbert and hitting the expo;) LOl

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

Oh man...good times at the Scrapbook expo!!! I need to bring my kids out to the farm one of these days & see if we can get them to like animals! Makayla would love the bunnies and the new puppy!