For Christmas my MIL Jami gave all her daughter in-laws tickets to Time Out for Women. I have to admit I was a little hesitant at first to be excited about going but am so glad I did. We had such a fun time and the speakers were fabulous. My favorite speaker was Linda Eyre and her daughter. They wrote a book together called "A Mother's Book of Secrets" Jami bought us all the book and we even got it signed! I even got my picture taken with Mercy River, they sing religious songs and entertained during the Saturday session.
My MIL Jami, SIL Sunee, me, and SIL Stephanie
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Time Out for Women
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
My mom got me and my sisters tickets and we went in November I felt the same way about going, but afterwards was SO glad I went. Good Time!
I love TOFW. I am so glad you got to go. My friend and I were planning on going, she was able to get a ticket but when I went to order tickets they were sold out, GRRRrr. She went and said Linda and Shawnee were her favorites too and she loved Mercy River. I am heading to BYU Women's Conference the end of the month and can hardly wait!
Post a Comment