SKIING! I actually got to try out my new skiis two weekends in a row! Cort and I went skiing with my Dad and BIL Kyle to Beaver and had a blast.
Cort and I gearing up for the big ski day
The famous take a self photo on the lift picture... I am not sure where that extra chin came from on me.
My Dad, Cort, Me, and Kyle- In no particular order of who is a better skiier...
Then the next weekend I went with my Dad and Scotty to Pebble. It was such a nice and warm day we had a great time.
My favorite run was called what I had all day, "Wedgie"
This is Scotty, he is single, he is a pretty good skier, any takers? I just have to help him out any chance I can get. I am starting to worry about him and his quest for celestial marriage.
Me and Scotty- if you marry him you could replace me in the picture :)
We were getting on the lift and all the sudden I looked down and my ski was missing. I looked back and it was standing straight up in the snow with the next chair almost running into it. Luckily the lifty saw it and stopped the lift and stuck in on the next chair. I didn't really even know it happened but the funny thing is, the exact same thing happened the next time getting on the lift in the same hole! 
Can you go skiing without taking a on the lift self photo?
I love hanging with just my Dad and bro. We have such a fun time together.
Sunday, February 28, 2010
The Best Thing About Winter
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
1:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That looks so fun! I don't even remember the last time I went skiing! Oh - sorry I deleted your post on my fb page.... but emily didn't know I hadn't shared the news with everyone else yet!! :)
Post a Comment