This month has just flown by. I am trying to catch up on all our fun and have some events that I just want to remember that we did.
Cort's birthday was pretty low key this year. He had to work and we were just really busy. But here he is at 29 years old having his birthday breakfast. He had a little bit of a hard time turning 29 so I think next year he might really struggle. What a good husband and daddy. We love him so much.
We got the chance to go see my Grandpa Cowman. He had a brain tumor last year which left him in the veterans center in Pocatello. He is doing well and we love to go visit him when we get the chance.
Monday, August 3, 2009
A couple of events to remember
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment