



Out the door! Cort finished another custom interior living quarter for a horse trailer. It is always a good day when we pull the trailer back to the owner. He has worked so hard on this trailer and even did all the hard wood work, cabinets, and everything. It is complete with bunk beds in the tack room, shower-toilet combo- fridge, T.V., CD player, sink, and bed. It is amazing to me how much he can fit into such a little space. He is such a handy man and does beautiful work. But of course I have to say he is a handy man because he reminds me all the time by singing the "I'm your handy man" song.
Friday, September 5, 2008
Another Trailer
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
3:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Way to go Cort! This is awesome. I wouldn't mind trailing in this. He does do a great job.
Post a Comment