Monday, May 26, 2008

Memorial weekend

We had a nice relaxing weekend at Grandma and Grandpa Bradley's house. We love to go to Rigby to visit them and they have an awesome yard next to the river with plenty to do. Here are some highlights of our trip.

We spent a day in Jackson Hole where Grandma Jami bought Jack a cute hoodie. It was pretty rainy and cold, but we had a fun time eating and shopping for the day anyway!

Jack loved to ride on the 4-wheeler while Bob and Cort were hauling wood from their yard to the wood pile.

Grandpa Bob kept Jack fully dressed in his ninja scarf around his head. With his Buzz PJ's he is "to infinity and beyond!"


Jack kept us all busy following him around all weekend. There was so much to see and do. He especially loved picking all the dandelions, and playing in the rock pile.

Grandpa Bob showing Jack how they used to get water out of the water pumps. He learned so much!

2 comments:

emily said...

He is like the perfect mix between you and Cort! It's crazy! He is so cute and getting so big!

Cathie said...

I was just going to say that Jack looks just like you - obviously Emo knows Cort better than I do! CONGRATULATIONS on baby boy #2. I am glad you are feeling well. I am going to have a party at my house with HS friends on Monday, June 16. I would love for your family to come. Send me your e-mail and I will send you details!