Wednesday, May 21, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!


We had an ultrasound yesterday and found out that we are expecting another boy! We are so excited, and now we will have a header and a healer for roping! It is exciting to find out you are pregnant, but it becomes real when you find out what you are having. I am feeling great- in fact I sometimes I forget I am pregnant until I try to put on my pants. I might be breaking out the maternity clothes pretty soon. Jack is going to be such a good big brother and we are counting down the days!

8 comments:

Brettjeepski said...

Congrats Amanda! That is awesome! Tell Cort we are ready for another wild milking cow contest! Heck you guys are on your way to your own team now!;)

Mary Ellen said...

Yea- it's a boy!!! I'm so happy for you! Boys are so fun.

This Idaho Girl said...

congrats! The Egberts must be destined for a family of grandsons. This should make Bob and Scotty happy.

John and Penny said...

We are so excited for you too! Jack is so dang cute, i'm sure #2 will be also! You are looking so cute!

The Peterson's said...

Congratulations! We hosp the rest of your pregnancy goes well!

Love
David & Tera Peterson

kylee said...

Congrats! That is so much fun! We are so happy for you!

emily said...

YEA FOR BOYS!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!

Katie said...

We are so excited for you guys! I can't believe you are going to be up 2-0!