Wednesday, March 5, 2008

tagged...

Here are the rules… You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

Jo

Glad I have a short middle name because I really am not creative- nor a good writer so here it goes.

J- JOGGER I love to jog, I really do- I can't explain it I just really love it.

O- OPTIMISTIC Well whether I am or not it is a word that starts with "O" anyway. I guess I could say I try to be optimistic, and if I'm not I wish I was more :)

Glad I got off easy on this tag with a short middle name!

I tag: Katie and Jackie

5 comments:

C Crane said...

Nice out. I have another o for you

ONERY!

Just kidding, had to say it for Scotty!

Cameron Peterson said...

K, I don't get the tagged thing but I'm going to take a shot at it, so go look it up, now Moab 1/2 this Saturday, I will be walking/shuffling my way to the finish, but I'm sure it will inspire me to train for the next race I do. And what is Katie's blog.

Anonymous said...

Oh so I want to do a race called the Steeple Chase on June 21, that's my anniversary, if you can guess how many years, I'll leave you an extra nice comment next time for everyone to see, nothing like Ornery or anything, but like how cool and hot you are.

Anonymous said...

And we did horrible in the race, we all ran together and brought the video camera, it was fun tho, look for upcoming footage on my site, like in a year by the time I figure out how to do it. I tried mult pics, but.... obviously didn't work. So help.

Cameron Peterson said...

MANDY HOW DO I DO MORE THAN 1 AT A TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!