Jack is going to have a little brother or sister in November. We are so excited! For the past three weeks I have been feeling a little sick but didn't realize it was because I was pregnant. So on Wednesday I took a pregnancy test and it was positive! I think I am about 8 weeks along. Jack and the baby will be about 20 months apart. If it is a girl we like Lucy and for a boy Max. My dad thinks I am having twins (which I would seriously die) and he wants us to name them Millie and Josie. We will keep you posted with my expanding belly each month.
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






8 comments:
Yeah!! We are so excited for you guys. I about died when Shane called me and told me this morning. Let us know if you need anything.
Yeah! Congrats you guys that is awesome!
we are so excited for you. We like millie too.
Yay! My mom told me a few days ago - congratulations! I didn't realize they would be so close in age, that will be fun. Jack is so cute! I like all those names - hope your feeling better soon!
We are sure excited for you all! Jack will be such a great big brother! I'll be watching that belly grow! I love your name choices too! Naunie
Congrats Mandy! You will have your hands full for sure! Are you going to teach next year? How are the house plans coming... send me an e-mail with an update on your life! Love ya!
Cort & Amanda,
We are excited for you two! Our kids will only be about 10 weeks apart.
Trent & Sarah
Congrats! This is kind of funny...I am having a girl in June, but we were going to name the baby Max if it was a boy. We could have both had a Jack and a Max!!! Good luck.
Post a Comment