Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!


I am one lucky girl to have the cutest two Valentines boys! This is Jack's Valentines card we sent out to his friends and family.


Cort bought me this bouquet of flowers for Valentines Day! I love Cort and Jack so much and am so thankful I have them both.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Super cute Valentine! You are such a great photographer! I am taking classes and I hope I can use my new camera and get awesome pic like you! We will be in Logan this weekend... I would love to chat if your are around. As for the house- start sketching plans... I have tons of ideas and tips. It has been an incredible experience! We are hoping to be done May/June time. It will be so great! You will need to take a road trip this summer and come see! Love ya! Hang in there with school- you are on the last little bit!

Katie said...

Well, I am offically jealous that you got the sensitive husband out of the pair of friends. Yellow roses are my very favorite but since Shane thinks flowers are the BIGGEST waste of money, I doubt I will be getting any in the near future. And by the way, have I ever told you before how cute I think Jack is!

kylee said...

Yeah, I'm excited for a boy. Although Brynlee was the best baby ever so I am a little worried, but hopefully this little guy is a good one too! I'll try to get on the pregnancy pictures. But Brynlee is so much more fun to post about than me getting bigger and bigger. But I guess I like it when other people post themselves so I will get some up soon. Just for you :)

Anonymous said...

Flowers to say I love you? what about a heart shaped pizza! ha, ha.