
Jack's cousins Sawyer and Wyatt were here for a week while their parents were "on a big boat". We had so much fun with them. This picture was very difficult to snap because Jack kept trying to hug and kiss Wyatt. Aren't these the 3 cutest boys you have ever seen?
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Cousin fun
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
6:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
They are adorable - but of course I'd have to add Miles into the category of cutest boys I've ever seen as well! :) And I love the Valentine's picture of Jack. I think he looks a lot like both you and Cort! so cute!
I need those pictures! Will you burn all the pictures you guys took that week and send them to me pleease? So cute. Thanks for all your help!
Hey Mandi Jo!! What a big boy he is getting to be!! Quite handsome indeed!!!
Glad you guys are coold and have a sweet website, and have you been running?
They are pretty close to the top of the cute boys list! I think I know several that are awful cute as well! Our families really do have the CUTEST kids EVER! They are adorable! I miss Jack give him kisses from naunie!
Post a Comment