Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Go Go Lagoon!

We love to go to Lagoon every summer with my family. The boys were so much fun this year and loved EVERY ride!
Wyatt and Hank holding hands while waiting for their favorite whale ride.

These two loved this ride!

The whole family on the scenic train.

Me and my seesters!

Sha, Chels, and boys

We even got Scotty to come to Lagoon for a few hours.

We had so much fun at Lagoon we decided to bounce back and do it all over again! Shannon and I met Chelsie there and had another great day at Lagoon!



Jack's favorite ride- he is a big dumbo fan!

Wyatt loved to ride on the boats, but only the orange boat. This ride is always the longest line and wait so we were here a lot of the day!

I thought the kid snake ride looked fun so I took Hank and after almost squishing him to death because it goes around and around in a circle a million miles an hour it turned out being not so fun...

Of course Hank's favorite ride of the day has to do with a horsey. He could have stayed on the carousel all day and been happy.


Hank's other favorite ride, and I kind of liked it too so we went on it about a million times.

I don't recommend the bumper cars for a one year old. Very confusing!

I now hate this ride. It was the last ride of the day, the boys were sleepy and apparently the ride attendant was sleepy also because he fell asleep during the ride while Hank was trying to climb out of the plane. It is quite a drop into water so I had to yell to the kid to turn it off while Hank was about hanging off the edge of the plane. Leave it to Hank...


Benny Boo on the horse.


Can't wait to go go to Lagoon again next year!

No comments: