I have been running a lot this summer and have done a few races. My favorite race to run is a 1/2 marathon. I loved it this year because I had a bunch of girlfriends that also ran it. We went to dinner and stayed up way too late! We always have a great time hanging out and talking.
Cort and the boys waiting for me at the finish line with homemade signs so cute!

Some of the girls that also did the race- Katie and Leah
Me and my boys at the finish line. I didn't do as well as I wanted to but got my personal record with 1:38. 9th out of about 350. I was shooting for 1:30 but maybe next year!
Monday, September 20, 2010
1/2 Marathon
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
11:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment