We love to get together with Cort's best friends from high school and their families. We always stay up way too late playing silly games and eat way too much. We call it camping- but it is in my mother in law's yard which has a kitchen, bathroom, green grass, and a river, to it isn't roughing it too bad.
Here are my boys on the vacation- they are all so dang cute!
We went kayaking down the ice cold river and it tipped on Cort and I- or Cort tipped it. It was FREEZING!

In case you didn't know Cort's friend Vic began playing for the other team...
Just kidding about Vic- we had to wonder sometimes though.
Jack has made such good friends with all the kids. Jack and Tayson. I am so mad I didn't get a picture of all the kids together this year- or a picture of all the families. What was I thinking???


The boys got up and went golfing one morning so the girls decided it was our turn for fun and went and got glitter toes. 
Me and Shelly
Hayden, Tayzlee, and Katie
Hayden planned a really fun game called "Minute to win it" where you have a minute to complete a bunch of activities. We were in teams named by our first names combined. I am sad to say that Cort and I did not win. Team SHATIE took the gold medal- but wait until next year because Cort and I will be training for the victory...

Always a fun weekend with these guys. Can't wait until next year!
Sunday, July 25, 2010
Friends camping get together
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
1:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment