I was in charge of girls camp this year for our ward. It ended up being a lot of fun because my dad, Cort, and Kyle were able to come up a lot and help.
I made such good friends with the girls in the ward. Alexa was my assistant and we had such a great time!
Alexa, Me, and Jessica
Me and Jess in the kayak
Girls camp was at Cinnamon Creek and they let us go to the lake to kayak and cliff jump. It was a really tall cliff about 30 feet and we got to jump off it. I made a few of the girls jump from the top. It was so much fun!
The hike to the cave.
Our ward girls. I am so glad I had this calling to get to know some of the girls in the ward. Girls camp is always a fun time to bond and learn about nature and our Heavenly Father.

Saturday, June 26, 2010
Girls Camp
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
2:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment