
This little guy keep things interesting around here. He is 15 months old and is SUPER busy. He is getting a mouth full of teeth and is the absolute WORSE teether in the world. I don't know if I was just spoiled with Jack but Hank has had such a hard time getting teeth. He screams ALL night, has diaper rash and diarrhea like you wouldn't believe, runny nose, and is very irritable. Thank you for teething gel and butt paste to make things a little better. He almost has all his teeth now, some are still barely poking through but it has been a long couple months getting them all here at one time. Hank and Jack are already SO different from each other. Hank is so busy and loves to climb on EVERYTHING. He has already learned to scoot the stools around so he can climb up them to get things up high. I find him on top of the office desk, sitting on the back of the couch, standing on the kitchen table, and the other day on the counter with the lid off the frog tank and his hands inside. His favorite thing to do is to open the pantry and dump every cereal or cracker box on the floor. He is so dang cute and looks so innocent though I can never get mad because he always gives me this huge grin, or turns around and takes off running to hide. He is one determined little boy and doesn't give up until he gets what he wants. He is also becoming quite independent as you can tell in the picture. He likes to feed himself now which means a lot more baths and clothes to wash.
The other day Cort was getting home from work and Hank met him at the door (he LOVES when "Da" comes home- so cute) Cort came into the kitchen holding him and we both noticed something on the floor. Cort asked what it was and I told him it must be a pickle that dropped on the floor from dinner last night. Cort immediately said I don't think thats a pickle. I bent down to pick it up and Cort said that it looked like poop. As I was smelling it, Jack yelled from the bathroom for someone to come wipe his bum. I about started gagging and asked Jack if he just pooped and how Hank got his poop out of the toilet. Jack said that Hank got the poop out of the toilet with the spoon he was holding and that he thought it was a cookie!
So I am holding a piece of poop I thought was a pickle and Hank thought was a cookie. Don't you love a classic poop story?
Monday, February 1, 2010
Hankers- Pickle or Cookie?
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
That is hilarious. Poop stories are always great! That smile on his face is so adorable.
I needed a good laugh today... such a funny story! You have some darling boys... I wish we were closer so we could get them together to climb and destroy stuff together.
Love you house...it's a great feeling to have a place all your own isn't it?
Keep in touch-
Post a Comment