Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

We like to party! We like to party with these party animals. For New Year's Eve we had some friends over to help bring in the new year. We had a blast and of course stayed up WAY too late!
We played some mean games of cards.

Vic and Cort rocking it out with guitar hero.

Played a tournament of ping pong. Trevor and Hayden

Shane and Katie

And this years ping pong tournament champions- Nick and Ash! They both won a Napoleon Dynamite T-shirt. But everyone better watch out cuz Cort and I are practicing up for next year.

Judd- doing what he does best, which I'm not sure what that is...

I love these girls! It is awesome that all Cort's high school buddies married such cool girls that we all get along so well.

Jack's "best friends" These guys had so much fun together all night watching movies, eating junk, and playing games. They were all so dang cute!


We wish you all a Happy New Year! We hope to see you all soon!

1 comment:

tysonandmandimoser said...

Looks like fun! By the way your house looks beautiful. I love it. How fun for you guys!