I want to be a sewer. My MIL has taught me to sew a few things and with her guidance and her super nice sewing machine I have succeeded in making an apron and a skirt. I have also (by myself) made a bag, and a few rag quilts. I went to a sewing class once when I was in high school and swore I would never return. I left crying because I could sew a straight line. Am I a perfectionist? I didn't think so but I guess some things just drive me crazy. My mom took Shannon and I to a binding class here in town. I should have remembered how I felt from my first sewing class that I left crying from and saved myself the frustration. I guess I will keep trying and little by little I might become a sewer. 
Check out how our bindings turned out... Good thing these projects were just practice because none of them turned out how they were supposed to.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Sewing???
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment