We were definitely busy this Thanksgiving weekend and the Jones' residence. We had Cort's family over for Thanksgiving and had such a good time. We were able to get a lot done on our house, thanks to everyone that came, and had a delicious dinner and lots of other yummy meals.
Cort, Ryker, and Bob made a cabinet for our new T.V. that we braved the crowds and bought on black Friday! Again, I am amazed at Cort's woodsman skills, I will take a picture of the finished project.
Bob put up my Christmas tree. I was so excited because I can finally use all my cook Hallmark ornaments.
Jack LOVES his "best friend" cousin Kai'le. She is so good to him and Jack cried for an hour when she had to go home.
Grandma Jami decorated gingerbread cookies with the kids. It takes great concentration to put frosting on a cookie.
The boys had so much fun with their Grandma here.
Brodee, Grandma, and Jack
The finished product, doesn't it look yummy?
And the clean up crew licking the counter.
The kitchen help. Chef Stacy, and the clean up crew-Jami, and Amanda. 
Maybe the best cook I know my SIL Stacy. I have a lot to learn from her, my first lesson- buy new knives... SANTA...
And the Thanksgiving dinner.
The kids' dinner table.
Saturday night we had some friends over to go to the parade and play cards. We always have so much fun with these guys. We even stayed up until 1:00 playing. We went to the Festival of Lights and Jack was so excited to see the parade and get candy.
We were walking to our cars and stopped for a photo op in a little car that was in the parade.
At the parade with Shelly Hubbard and Claire.
We love the Festival of Lights parade!
Cort had a big mouth all night thinking he is a good card player so Hayden took him in speed. He still wasn't humbled after losing multiple games all night.
The best friends in the world! These guys are seriously awesome. We have to much fun with our friends.
Jack loves his friends too.
Monday, November 30, 2009
A fun filled Thanksgiving weekend
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Amanda, I am so happy for you guys!! There is nothing better than moving in to a house you built! We moved into ours 2 years ago this month, best feeling in the world! Your house is beautiful! Could I get your address I would love to send you guys a Christmas card, you can email it to me if you want: kelliwool@gmail.com
Love the post! Too dang much FUN!! We had a ball that night and are totally looking forward to doing it again here in a few weeks!! Again, your house is AMAZING!! It is so beautiful and I'm so looking forward to the day when it is our turn!! :0)
I too need your new addy: haydendawn@yahoo.com. Love you guys!!
Post a Comment