
These are all Jack and Hanks best friends. Claire, Burk, Ace, and Mackley. We love to hang out with these guys and are so thankful to have such good friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Make your Stick Figure Family at FreeFlashToys.com![]()
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute - and growing up so much. I think Jack looks like your dad! I'm sorry Hank is not sleeping well. I always said that same thing about Miles - if he was sleeping he'd be perfect! And he even took great naps. It is so frustrating when they don't sleep. Have you tried letting him cry it out? I did that with Miles finally and now he is an awesome sleeper and rarely wakes up at night. Even though it was horrible doing it.... I think you can start doing it at 6 months. Anyway, we'll be out in July so I will see you then!!
Post a Comment