My little sister Shannon got married to Kyle on December 13th. I am just a little slow with posting. It was such a fun day for them here are some wedding and luncheon pictures to document the great day!
The beautiful bride.
They had their wedding luncheon at Big J's so they could invite everyone and have a party. It turned out really cute and fun.
Jack and Sawyer liked the luncheon because they could run around and eat ice cream!
The boys loved to be pushed around on the high chair. 
Shannon and Kyle and all their cute nephews. I made their ties- my first attempt but they turned out pretty cute other than Hanks was a little small.
After the sealing- freezing cold blizzard!
So we had to cheat on pictures and go back another day when it wasn't a blizzard to take pictures with the Temple. What a cute couple!
Monday, January 19, 2009
Kyle and Shannon Christiansen
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
2:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Hey Amanda-- my name is Bobbi Jo Moss. Lance Clark is my little brother-- I got on your blog from Kylee's and had a couple questions for Cort about the trailers that he finishes. My husband would like to have one done-- could you email me and send me your phone number or a good way for Matt to get in touch with Cort. Thanks--
mossorthobm@vcn.com
Adorable boys, by the way!!
She looks beautiful...especially her bridal.
Shannon does look gorgeous. I bet those boys loved being turned loose in Big J's. Fun idea.
Hey sis! I like This picture we have not yet seen the cheated photos yet!
Post a Comment