Friday, January 23, 2009

Funny Jack

So lately Jack has been interested in the potty. He will take his pants and diaper off and say potty or poopoo. The other day he kept wanting to sit on the toilet so I would bring him in there and he wouldn't do anything. My dad came over and Jack made him take him to the potty. This time he actually peed, but it wasn't pointed down so he ended up peeing all over the floor. Then my dad proceeded to teach him how to push- really funny.

Jack's favorite thing to do in the morning is to lay in our bed with Hank. He crawls under the covers sucks his thumb and cuddles Hank. Whoever isn't in bed he says their name and pats the bed where he wants them to lay.

1 comment:

Michelle W. Nate said...

Hey, take it or leave it, but when I was potty training my boys they couldn't hold on to the potty and point downward because they were afraid they'd fall in. So, I turned them around and sat them backwards. Their little tush would rest on the end of the seat and then they could make sure they shot into the potty instead of the floor. They just felt it not to be so intimidating I guess. It worked!