
Cort and I celebrated our six year anniversary on October 26th. It was on a Sunday this year and wasn't too eventful because it was the day before I had Hank. We just hung out and relaxed all day which was nice. I looked back in my pictures from 2002 and remembered how fun our wedding and reception was. We had such a great day on our wedding day. Here are some pictures from six years ago on our wedding day.
Coming out of the temple.
Our reception held in a barn.


And now six years and two boys later. I am so happy that I married Cort. He is a wonderful husband and daddy. I could go on and on and be all sappy but I will spare everyone. I just love him so much and am thankful that someone was watching out for us six years ago so we could be together forever.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Sixth Year Anniversary
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
10:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Congratulations on six years!!
I really love your dress... it looks JUST like the one I got married in! lol
Rachel stole my line about the dress:) Another comment: How in the heck do you look so great for just having a baby?!!!!!
Post a Comment