OH you guys COngratulations...I didn't hear the news I just popped on your blog to see the latest!!! HOw exciting...he is sooo darling and looks just like little Jack...CUTE CUTE!!! Jack left his shoe at my mom and dads and every time I see it reminds me of you guys!!! Take care and we hope to see you soon before that baby gets too big...it goes by fast!!! Love ya, Heidi and Fam
Amanda, I still check your blog regulary. I love to see your cute fam. Your boys are so dang cute! I hope you are enjoying spending your time off with them. How are you ever going to go back? Take care!!!-Mandi Moser
Amanda, I still check your blog regulary. I love to see your cute fam. Your boys are so dang cute! I hope you are enjoying spending your time off with them. How are you ever going to go back? Take care!!!-Mandi Moser
Jack is four years old in March. He is in preschool and CTR 4 in primary. Jack really likes dinosaurs, watching movies, and playing the wii. He has such an animated personality and makes us smile every day. He loves his little brother and is so good to him. Hank turned two in October. He is full of life and energy. Hank's true love is horses. When he is not riding his own pony, Maggie, he is playing cowboy in the house by being bucked off his rocking horse or reading horsey books. He is very independent and can sit in his room playing with his toys for hours.
7 comments:
What a cutie! Congratulations! How are you feeling? Hope you're doing well.
I think the date on the announcement is a bit off? 11-27? Very very cute announcement and baby...his brother too.
OH you guys COngratulations...I didn't hear the news I just popped on your blog to see the latest!!! HOw exciting...he is sooo darling and looks just like little Jack...CUTE CUTE!!! Jack left his shoe at my mom and dads and every time I see it reminds me of you guys!!! Take care and we hope to see you soon before that baby gets too big...it goes by fast!!!
Love ya,
Heidi and Fam
Amanda, I still check your blog regulary. I love to see your cute fam. Your boys are so dang cute! I hope you are enjoying spending your time off with them. How are you ever going to go back? Take care!!!-Mandi Moser
Amanda, I still check your blog regulary. I love to see your cute fam. Your boys are so dang cute! I hope you are enjoying spending your time off with them. How are you ever going to go back? Take care!!!-Mandi Moser
Hey Amanda... the boys are darling! I still can't believe you have TWO! Enjoy your time off... when do you have to go back?
Send me a note with your home e-mail address- I only have your school address).
~Emily
He's adorable! Hope all is going good and that you are all adjusting well.
Nat
Post a Comment