I wanted a new cute family picture with our new little boy, but you should never get your picture taken a week after you had a baby, at least I shouldn't. I look terrible, and fat so we will probably be redoing the family picture, but Jack's and Hank's pictures turned out way cute!
We can hardly believe that Jack is already 19 months old already. He is at such a fun age. He is starting to talk a lot and runs everywhere! He is such a good big brother and is always looking out for Hank. He loves to give kisses, dance, and say momma- all day. He understands pretty much everything we say and is already a big helper by throwing Hank's diapers in the garbage for mom. He loves horses and his cowboy hat.

Baby Hank 1 1/2 weeks old.

Friday, November 14, 2008
Family pics
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
2:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Baby Hank is SO SO cute! And little Jack is, too. Those two will have some fun times together! And I think you look FABULOUS at one week postpartum! Seriously. :) Miss ya
Darling!!!!
Jack is the cutest little cowboy ever!! No one likes they way they look in their own pictures...you look great!!
You have such cute little boys! Little boys are the BEST!! :) I love reading your blog and seeing how well you are doing and what a great mom you are.
Dang cute pictures!
Post a Comment