I had a great birthweek. My birthday was spread out over a whole week with a party on Sunday, birthday on Tuesday, and another party the next Sunday. I am lucky that I get to share my birthweek with Sawyer and Wyatt. Sawyer's is the 10th and Wyatt's is the 18th so we just do a combined party complete with silly string, a pinata, and three cakes!


Cort made me a delicious birthday dinner with homemade mac and cheese, steak, and asparagus- my favorite things!
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Happy Birthday to me!
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
7:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Happy Birthday. Yum! Your dinner sounds good. I am hungry now. thanks.
Hey Jo- I'm such a buttface!!! I can't believe I forgot, Happy Birthday! After everything we've been through together- I thought that I'd never forget your birthday. Hope it was good- you deserve it. You are looking way good, I bet you are getting excited!!! Love ya
Happy Birthday Mandy! Your belly is so adorable- I wish I was there to share stories. E-mail me sometime... I want to hear what you are doing this year.
I need to get your homemade mac and cheese recipe. My sister and I were just discussing how we haven't tried one yet that we liked. Please share. Hope your birthday was great.
Post a Comment