Thursday, August 7, 2008

Rodeo weekend


We had a lot of happenings last weekend here in P-town. Rodeo weekend is so fun, three big nights of the exact same parade, the carnival, and of course the Famous Preston Night Rodeo! Jack loved every minute of it. We got to hang out with Chels, Nate, Sawyer, Wyatt, Kai'le stayed with us for a day, and Riley, Grandpa Rod, and Coby were in the Rodeo Friday night. The boys looked so dang cute in their matching cowboy apparel. Jack loved the rodeo and couldn't get enough of watching, clapping, and saying "horse" or "what's that?" all night long.

1 comment:

Michelle W. Nate said...

I bet everyone in the family was hopping this weekend. Hope you guys were able to enjoy. Please don't mind me checking out your blog. I love to see everyone that you went to school with and what their families are doing these days. It is exciting to hear that you are getting started on your home. I bet it will be beautiful. If you would like me to I'll still be happy to cover for you during maternity at the school. Just let me know if you'll need my help. Michelle