


We went to Las Vegas and Disneyland last weekend for Chelsie's birthday. She didn't know we were coming so we surprised her. We had such a blast with everyone at the beach, in Vegas, and of course at Disney and California Adventures.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Disneyland
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
5:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
that was so fun. Thanks again for coming. I need to get a copy of your pictures!
I Love Disneyland--such a magical place! HOw fun to have blogs and check everyone out! YOur blog is awesome--I love your cute little family--Jack is getting so big--and Congrats on another one on the way--FUN FUN! YOur Doc is the same as ours--Dr. McKenna--Love him--He is great!! YES please lets all get together when VIc and Shelly are up and play some cards--well anytime!
Hi Cort and Amanda!.. how fun that we all have blogs.. good way to keep in touch!.. I love your pics.. You have a darling little family.. and how exciting that you are expecting another one!. (do u know if it is a boy or girl yet?)
I LOVE Disneyland!.. The Happiest Place on EArth.. Looks like you had a blast.. Come see us sometime.... we are easy to find--right in Malad... .. let's play some cards sometime when Vic and Shelly are here.. Love u guys!.. Dixie and Don
Post a Comment