
I was getting ready in the bathroom while Jack was eating his bottle when I looked down at him he was sound asleep like this with his bottle laying on his chest. It was so funny!
This weekend we went to Grandma Jami's house and relaxed. We went snowshoeing and then Cort and I went night skiing at Kelly Canyon and to dinner while Jami and Bob played with Jack. We love to go to Grandma Jami's for a fun relaxing weekend.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Some catch up
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
6:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I was showing Brin and Arwella your Christmas card and they both wanted me to tell you guys that they think Jack is adorable!
Hey- it looks like Jack will be running before long. Sweden is one tomorrow!!! Yea!!! time goes way to fast. She takes up to 8 steps, and then drops- so it won't be long. we wanted to stop the other weekend when we were home, but we barrely had time to breath- I did wave as we passed!
Post a Comment