Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snowshoeing






This weekend we went snowshoeing. We decided to take up snowshoeing for a winter sport because we could take Jack and Max with us and skiing is so expensive now. We got snowshoes and a kelty backpack for Jack at Christmas. It was so beautiful to be in the mountains in the winter and was a great workout! My Dad is such a trooper and so fun to have do things with us, he is always good to go. Jack loved looking around and being outside.

5 comments:

Alexis said...

Looks like fun! I've always wanted to try snowshoeing. Brian and I used to go cross country skiing which is really fun! Jack is getting so big and cute! :)

Kelli said...

What a BLAST!! Those are such cute pics. I can't believe Jack what a trooper.

Katie said...

Amanda, I hope you realize how lucky you are!! We all know my husband isn't giving up skiing for snowshoeing anytime soon. If we ever pop out a kid I will have to carry Jr. and come with you, Cort, and Jack while Shane skies.

kylee said...

The snowshoeing looks fun! Cold, but fun. Thanks for calling me back. I found a website that showed me how to do it and you are right it would have been VERY confusing to tell me about. Anyway, but it all worked out! Thanks again! Tell Cort and that cute little Jack hi for us!

kylee said...

Hey Amanda. I must say that I am amazed that you just 'figured' it out! I would have never in a million years been able to figure it out on my own. Anyway the website that I found it AWESOME! It tells you exactly step by step what to do and then even shows you what it should look like (which is perfect for people like me!) Anyway the website it http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/
Kylee