Jack's newest feat is the stairs. We can't keep him off them. Every time we turn our backs he is right back climbing up.
December family pictures 

Friday, January 4, 2008
A few more happenings
Posted by
Cort, Amanda, Jack, and Hank
at
4:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
You guys look so cute!
What a darling family photo. I absolutly love the red. Your little guy is just eatable.
Looks like you guys had tons of fun! Jack is getting so big and cuter all the time! Glad Scotty got off okay! Love ya, lecka
I love your pictures. There are two Nancy's and two Bob's! You look so much like your mom. And Scotty looks just like your dad. Jack is so big. I hate how fast they grow!!! Can't wait to see you again! We are coming the middle part of January- I'll try to stop by! Mary
You should have Photo Shopped Shannon in. Jack looks like a giant compared to Wyatt. Great picture!
Post a Comment