Sunday, September 23, 2007

Our new LITTLE nephew!





This is our new nephew Wyatt. He was born on September 18th in Las Vegas to Chelsie and Nate. He was born 13 weeks early and weighed 2 pounds, 2 ounces. He is doing really well but will be in the NICU for about 3 months. We can't wait to make it to Las Vegas to meet this little guy. If you want to know more about him visit Chelsie and Nates attachment.

2 comments:

Cathie said...

Oh WOW! I am so glad he is going to be okay! SOOO TINY! I saw your comment on Lexie's blog and had to check out yours. Cute family! That would be fun for you to live in Glendale - my home sweet home! I hope all is well for you guys!

Leah Miller said...

Oh my gosh! I just clicked onto your sisters blog to read about your new nephew. Wow. I'll have to keep checking back for an update. He looks so TINY. Congratulations! Hopefully you will get to visit them soon.